- Large zucchini thinly sliced (half a zucchini per person)
- 2 oz Natural Zing Sundried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Red Walnuts
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Olio Beato Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Fresh basil (or leafy/fresh herbs of your choice)
- Natural Zing Balinese Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Cut the dried tomatoes into little pieces, this works best with some kitchen scissors. Then soak them in water for about 30 minutes to soften them a bit, then drain them. Add all the ingredients (except the zucchini) to a blender and blend until almost smooth, adjust the amount of oil to get the right consistency, it's best to start with only a little oil and then slowly add more until the pesto is nice and creamy but not too thin.
Now take one slice of zucchini and put a teaspoon of pesto on top of it, top it of with a second slice of zucchini, your first rawioli is ready. When all the rawioli have been prepared decorate the plates with other vegetables to garnish and enjoy!