(Recipe by Helen Rose)
• 2 cups Natural Zing American Pecans
• 1 1/2 cups Natural Zing Dates (pit them)
• 1 1/2 cups Natural Zing Cashews, soaked in water for several hours, then drained
• 1/2 cup Natural Zing Coconut oil, melted
• 1/3 cup Natural Zing Agave Nectar
• Natural Zing Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
1. To make the crust: Place the pecans and dates in a food processor, along with a pinch of sea salt. Process until the mixture is thoroughly broken down and sticks together when you squeeze a bit in the palm of your hand. If you'd like it to be a little sweeter, add a few more dates. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of a pie plate. Use wax paper or parchment and small hand roller if you have them.
2. Place the cashews, coconut oil, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and agave nectar in a high speed blender or food processor, along with another pinch of sea salt. Blend till smooth. You may need to use a tamper or spatula to move the filling around. Once again, if the filling's not quite sweet enough for you, add some extra agave.
3. Pour the filling over the crust. Use a spatula to smooth everything over. Transfer it to the freezer, and let it set for about four hours, or overnight. Set out on counter for about 20 minutes before serving then cut and serve!