- 3 quarts water
- 1 Large Organic Onion, chopped
- 2 Organic Carrots, sliced
- 1 cup Organic Winter Squash, cut into large cubes
- 1 cup Organic Root Vegetables (any of the following: turnips, parsnips, and rutabagas for sweetness)
- 2 Organic Celery stalks
- 1/2 cup Organic Cabbage
- 4 1/2 Fresh Organic Ginger Slices (or you can use a teaspoon of Natural Zing Ginger Root Powder)
- 2 cloves of whole Organic Garlic
- Celtic Sea Salt (to taste)
Want to add a healthy personal touch to your recipe?
Try adding one or all of these to your recipe.
- Add all the ingredients at once and place on a low boil for approximately 60 minutes. It may take a little longer. Simply continue to boil to taste.
- Cool, strain (throw out the cooked vegetables), and store in a large, tightly-sealed glass container in the fridge.
- Heat gently and drink up to 3 to 4 cups a day.