Your body is always cleansing but it needs some assistance at times. Sign up to get our free Cleansing Guide Click here.
Things to Add to Your Diet:
1) Lemon water 1st thing in the morning, before you start to eat anything.
2). Add grass juice supplements to your diet, via caps, adding to juice or smoothies, such as Vitamineral Green, wheat grass juice, barley grass juice.
3) Increase fiber intake (eating raw fruits and vegetables makes this easy).
4) Eat food in their natural state, organic and locally grown whenever possible.
5) Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water, herbal teas, coconut water, fresh juices and/or green smoothies.
6) Include some superfoods like spirulina, goji berries and hemp seeds into your diet.
7) Soak your feet.
Things to Eliminate from Your Diet:
1). Eliminate all refined sugars and processed flours.
2) Eliminate eating animal products.
3) Eliminate soft drinks, commercial coffees, and sports drinks.
4) Avoid emotional stress whenever possible.
Helpful Hints For Cleansing:
1) If you are doing a liquid cleanse, drink something every couple of hours. Keep your water intake high even if you are juicing.
2) If you are consuming food, eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
3) Clear your home of any tempting foods. If you are doing this with family who is not, explain your intention with cleansing and ask that they support you.
4) Start a 10 day journal during the cleanse. This can be a creative journal to express ideas, emotions.
Sign up to get our free Cleansing Guide Click here.