- 2 cups Natural Zing Buckwheat Groats(as is or soaked and dehydrated)
- 4 tbsp Natural Zing Flax Seed (Whole Seed or Powder)
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Hulled Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Almonds
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Mulberries
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Turkish Apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup Natural Zing Agave Nectar
- 2 tbsp Natural Zing Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Natural Zing Cinnamon Powder
- Dash Organic Nutmeg
- Dash Celtic Fine Ground Sea Salt
PreparationMix all the dry ingredients (except for the spices) together in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk together the agave nectar, water, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Pour over dry ingredients and mix them well with your hands.
Dehydrate at 115 degrees for about 10-12 hours, or until granola is sticky but adhering firmly. Refrigerate until ready to use. (this will help maintain crunch and texture!)