Chocolate Almond Mesquite Milk
• 3/4 cup Natural Zing Almonds
• water for soaking nuts, enough to cover
• 3 cups water
• 1/2 tsp Natural Zing Vanilla Powder
• 2 tbsp Natural Zing Cacao Powder
• 1/4 cup Natural Zing Mesquite Power
1. (optional) Soak the almonds in water overnight or for at least 6 hours. Drain the water from the almonds and discard water.
2. Blend the 3 cups of water, almonds, cacao powder, mesquite powder, dates and vanilla until well blended
in a high speed blender.
3. Strain the blended mixture through the nut milk bag to remove the pulp.