- 4 oz Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles, rinsed well and chilled
- 1/4 cup Natural Zing Cashews, soaked overnight in fridge
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tbsp Natural Zing Lucuma Powder
- 1 tbsp Natural Zing Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Natural Zing Vanilla Powder
- Dash of Celtic Fine Ground Sea Salt
- 1 frozen Organic Banana, chopped
- 2 tbsp Natural Zing Cacao Powder
- Natural Zing Cacao Nibs for garnish (optional)
PreparationIn a high speed blender, blend the kelp noodles, cashews, water, lucuma, maca, vanilla and sea salt until smooth. Add the frozen banana and blend to incorporate.
Remove some of the mixture (maybe about 1/8 to 1/4 cup) and set aside for the topping (this makes it look like a cappuccino).
Add the cacao powder to suit your taste (2 Tbsp. will really perk you up, but you can use less if you want), and blend. Pour into a mug or glass, and top with the cacao-free mixture. Garnish with a sprinkling of cacao nibs.