Mission burritos are a popular style of burritos packed with lots of extra goodies.
- 2 cups Natural Zing Walnuts, soaked for eight hours
- 1 cups pre-cooked Natural Zing Black Beans
- 1 clove Organic Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olio Beato Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Organic Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Organic Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Organic Chipotle Powder
- 2 tbsp Nama Shoyu
- 3-4 Fresh Organic Collard Leaves
- Soak walnuts overnight or for at least 8 hours and drain.
- Place the walnut into a food processor and pulse until the walnuts reach a taco filling like texture.
- Pour into a bowl, add in all remaining ingredients and mix gently to combine.
- Spoon some of the filling out onto to a collard leaf. Add whatever fresh ingredients you like, such as tomatoes, avocado, and romaine. Fold and enjoy.
Also pictured BONUS RECIPE
as thanks for reading our newsletter here a little something extra for you.
Curried Kale Salad
- 10 clover of Organic Garlic
- 3 tbsp Organic Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Organic Cumin Powder
- 1 1/3 cup Olio Beato Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Organic Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 8 Natural Zing Medjool Dates
- 6 bunches of Fresh Organic Kale
- For the dressing place garlic, curry powder,olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and dates into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove the stems from the kale and finely chop.
- Pour dressing over the kale and mix together by hand. Set aside and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.