Helen Rose and Darlene Union,
Raw Food Chefs & Owners of:
Superfoods on Main,
106 S. Main Street, Mount Airy MD
follow us on Facebook
The mouth watering fruit filled crepes features cashew whipped cream and is drizzled with chocolate sauce.
5 or 6 bananas (ripe)
1. Place bananas in high speed blender Vitamix or BlendTec.
2. Blend until smooth. Use tamper as needed to push bananas down.
3. Pour on a teflex dehydrator sheet. Smooth out.
4. Dehydrate in a quality dehydrator, like an Excalibur over night (18 to 24 hrs ... make sure they are dry.) at 105 degrees.
Cut to make 4 crepes.
So good you can just eat the banana crepe plan. Kids love them. Optional: Instead of banana you can blend strawberries or mango and do the same steps above.
Raw Vegan Cashew Whipped Cream:
1 cup raw organic cashews
1/4 cup raw organic coconut oil
4 - 6 tbsp liquid: water and lemon juice (approximately juice of 1 lemon)
1 tbsp raw organic honey or raw organic agave (optional)
1/4 tsp. vanilla bean powder
In a high speed blender, mix together all ingredients - adding water in
slowly until smooth, creamy, and slightly fluffy. Whip cream will keep
in the refrigerator for about a week, but you may want to re blend it
before using as it will lose it's fluffiness and take on more of a cream
cheese like consistency, which you can see in my photographs.
around 2 cups. Makes enough for 4 services.
4 tbs spoons of raw organic cacao powder
3 tbs raw organic agave
1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
Mix all together add hot water as needed to get a smooth consistency. (Note: if you are going to make a larger batch use less water and refrigerate.)
Makes enough for 2 servings.
Build your crepe:
1. Lay out your crepe.
2. Spoon in Raw Vegan Cashew Whipped Cream.
3. Slice bananas and strawberries arrange them in the center. Optional: Lots of other fillings
can be added mango, berries, apples, chopped nuts, cinnamon, almond butter, etc.)
4. Fold place on plate and drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.