Try this wonderful frozen dessert to keep yourself cool this June.
- 2 frozen ripe Organic Bananas (peel them before, it is not fun trying to cut a frozen banana!)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Almond Milk
- 3 Natural Zing Medjool Dates, soaked in the almond milk for 30 min.
- 1/2 Organic Avocado
- 1 tsp Natural Zing Liquid Jade Powdered Matcha Green Tea
- 1/4 tsp Natural Zing Vanilla Bean Powder
- Place frozen bananas, avocado and dates in a food processor or blender with a bit of almond milk.
- Add vanilla powder and matcha powder. Puree until it reaches a thick consistency.
- If it’s too frozen stir down into the blades a few times with a spatula or add almond milk a tablespoon at a time while stirring with a spatula and blending. If it’s too slushy, freeze for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your raw ice cream.
Optional: Top with raw chopped nuts of your choice.