- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Raw olives, cut in smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup Raw extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pepper Powder to taste
- Basil (or your favorite fresh herbs) to taste
- 1 handful of Arugula or other fresh greens such as spinach or kale (optional)
Cut the tomatoes in half and combine the tomatoes with olives in a bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon juice and pepper. Toss. Just before dinner, add the basil and fresh greens. Most olives are salty so that you don't need extra salt.