This recipe is simple, versatile and packed with greens and nourishing superfoods. You can vary the type of greens, sprouts, herbs and veggies according to what is in season. As far as superfoods go, the more the better! This is also great with a tahini based dressing.
- 1 Head of Kale
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Lemon, squeezed with a citrus juicer
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- ½ Carrot, chopped
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ C. Raw Olives
- ¼ C. Whole Dulse, ripped into smaller pieces
- Handful of Sprouts (try growing your own with one of our sprouting kits!)
- Handful of Goji Berries
- Handful of Fresh Herbs
- Handful of Raw Cashews
1. Chop and de-stem the kale and massage pieces with lemon juice to soften.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix.