- 16 oz kelp noodles, rinsed, soaked, and drained
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (1 head)
- 1 medium sized, ripe avocado, pitted (~1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice squeezed with our citrus juicer
- zest from 1 lemon, reserving some for garnish
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- freshly ground black pepper
Make the sauce by placing the garlic, lemon juice and zest in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add in the avocado, basil, and salt. Process until smooth and creamy. Slowly drizzle in water and process until creamy and fluffy.
In a large bowl, toss together the noodles and chopped broccoli. Pour sauce over pasta and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with reserved lemon zest.