Sunflower lecithin makes this raw icing fluffy and light. It goes great with fresh fruits like berries or use to ice a raw dessert or goody.
- 1 cup raw cashews or your favorite raw nut (almonds work great too!)
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup natural sweetener
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sunflower lecithin
2. Blend well.
3. Add coconut oil and sunflower lecithin and blend again.
4. Pour raw frosting recipe into bowl. Let sit in a cool refrigerator for at least three hours so that it will solidify a little.c
5. Ice cake or other goody! Store in refrigerator.