Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 2-4 Beets, peeled and spiralized with a Natural Zing Spiral Slicer
- 1 Orange, juiced with a Natural Zing Citrus Juicer
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint Leaves, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup Pistachios, finely chopped
Place the beet noodles in a large bowl. In a small mason jar, combine the orange juice, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Shake until well combined. Pour the dressing over the beet noodles.
Add in the mint and pistachios and toss well. Serve immediately.