What you need:
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Moringa powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon matcha
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- pinch of sea salt
- 5 dates (pitted)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter (any nut or seed butter will do)
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Mix all dry ingredients (except cacao) in a bowl.
2. Add in wet ingredients, mix well until the texture is even.
3. Now, you have two choices: (1) You can either press the mixture into an ice cube tray (fun shapes, like stars, are the best!) and freeze for 2 hours. After that, your moringaroons are ready to be indulged. Remember to keep them in the fridge. (2) Shape the mixture into balls, then roll them in
cacao nibs for an indulgently healthy chocolate touch. Freeze for 2 hours, then keep in a tight container in the fridge.
Image and recipe by Breakfast Criminals.
For more great recipes go to Natural Zing's Recipe Center. For pure high quality food ingredients and super foods goto www.NaturalZing.com .