By Helen Rose
- 16 oz filtered water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 TBSP dried elderberries
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Simply place 16 ounces of water and two tablespoons of dried elderberries into a small pot.
- Add in 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder and bring to a boil. (Optional you can add 1/4 t turmeric powder.)
- Reduce heat, then let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let your tea mix sit for a few minutes.
- Strain into a fins mesh strainer and pour into cups.