Pineapple Orange Camu Camu Immunity Boosting Smoothie

I was on the phone with my sister the other day, and she asked what I recommended to boost the immune system. I said my top recommendation was to get plenty of vitamin C. This smoothie is delicious and is packed with vitamin C. The camu camu has 920% of your daily value of vitamin C in every serving and the orange and pineapple have additional vitamin C as well as are full of bright flavor.

Make this fresh made delicious nutrient-dense smoothie that your family will love and strengthen their immune systems at the same time.


Makes: 36 oz

Ingredients:
1/4 pineapple cut into chunks (I froze mine)
2 oranges
2 tsp of camu camu
1 tsp ground ginger or small 1/2" piece of fresh ginger

Instructions:
1) Put all the ingredients above into a high-speed blender.
2) Add about 12 -16 oz of water so everything blends smoothly.
3) Serve.

I made enough for the whole family of four.






Comments