Irish Moss Gel



This recipe makes half a quart or more of gel.

Ingredients:

  •     1C dried whole Irish moss (unsoaked)
  •     2-3 C pure water (used for blending)
Directions:
  1. Thoroughly rinse 1C of the dried whole seaweed in pure water by soaking it for 20 minutes.
  2. Rinse again to remove any sand or debris.
  3. Place the Irish moss into a quart jar and fill with pure water.
  4. Soak overnight or at least 8 hours (so it will be easier to blend smoothly) and strain.
  5. Add the moss to a high-speed blender (like a Vitamix or Blendtec) and add just enough water to cover it, usually 2C works well but it can vary depending on the seaweed consistency.
  6. Blend until smooth, which may take a few minutes and will turn a cream color. It is pourable at this point but will solidify when chilled.
  7. Pour into a glass jar and place a lid on top.
  8. Store in the refrigerator for on-hand use in drinks and recipes.
How to Use:

A very popular ingredient these days in raw food deserts as it creates a thick consistency perfect for smoothies, raw cheesecakes, non-dairy ice cream, sauces, dressings, jams, puddings, and chutneys.

The blended gel can also be added to miso soup broths along with other sea vegetables. Likewise, the whole or dried pieces can be simmered and strained to create a thick nutritious soup stock.

Its skin softening and healing properties provide an excellent facial mask, using the gel recipe above straight from the blender.

Comments

Unknown said…
Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2349057214220. if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.
Carmen J Holmes said…
Nice Post!!
Please look here at When buying online, quality and freshness issues prevail. Therefore, it is best to buy Sea Moss Tablets from a local dealer.
Ava Harris said…
Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating irish sea moss powder
Shannon Mackle said…
It’s a miracle product..

Work Fast in 14 days,

I was cured from herpes

Contact….. robinsonbuckler11 {{gmail}} . com,,……………………………