- 1/4 cup Bariani Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of Organic Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Natural Zing Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt, fine ground
- 1/4 tsp Natural Zing Cayenne Powder
- 1/4 cup Organic Red Onion, sliced into very thin strips.
- 1/4 cup Organic Parsley, chopped and well packed
- 1/3 cup Organic Lemon Juice
- 3 medium Organic Artichokes
- 2 tbsp Natural Zing Hemp Nut Seeds
- 10 Peruvian Black Dried Olives Pitted with Sea Salt
- Begin by making a marinade, whisking together the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper powder. Set aside.
- Prepare the artichokes by removing and discarding all of the sharp outer leaves. Stop when you reach the pale inner leaves. Peel the stem with a vegetable peeler.
- Slice the tender parts, including the stem, very finely into thin strips. Remove the fuzzy choke and any sharp inner leaves and discard.
- Place the sliced artichoke in a large bowl and immediately drench in the lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Toss with the onion, parsley and the prepared marinade.
- Mix in the hemp seeds and olives. Top with additional hemp seeds and pepper to garnish when serving. Serve immediately and enjoy!